18 September 2009

More Monterey....yes I know it has taken forever

Alrighty folks, I have no words left to explain this program. It was awesome. I met amazing people and really fell in love with teaching. My students rocked and I got to live in Monterey for a month...all around a winning situation.

Here is a glimpse at that life through pictures, enjoy!




Indian Paintbrush


Oddly arranged dead gull...I found it this way and thought it was interesting



flowers and the Pacific Ocean, ie happiness and joy


Big Sur wildflowers and classic fog.



A couple of my students and me above our sweet tidepooling territory



Bixby Canyon Bridge



Phifer State Beach

Don Glasco rockin' my socks off



My proboscis posse

Technique for avoiding Swack

My partner in crime!

FLUKE...I didn't get a picture of the THREE breeches we saw

Kim getting a lesson in marine mammals from the naturalist

Side note about the naturalist: He used to be a deck hand and the first time I went whale watching many moons ago, he helped me through my 5 hours of feedin' the fishes (it was a bit of a harsh introduction to whale watching). He remembered me though! And was quite impressed when I did NOT get sick on either of our whale watches (Sessions 1 and 2).

That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment