06 April 2009

BBBAAAAHHH

Life is not so nice some days, but then again maybe I am just greedy. Today I had to turn down an awesome field opportunity because one weekend conflicted with an awesome job opportunity. So no more going to Costa Rica but I will be creating and leading a marine biology high school program for National Geographic, which is awesome and something I could not pass up.

I know life is full of decisions and choices are what make us, well us. Your actions speak to who you are more than your words ever can. This decision was hard because I thought I could do both and then all of a sudden I realized I couldn't. New knowledge was given to me and poof up in smoke goes my two new awesome opportunities. I hate letting people down and I hate feeling like I am even slightly unreliable...

I learned something from it all and that is all I can ask, right?

And now to lighten the mood...



Cuttlefish...how can you not smile at a cephalopod let alone something with the word cuttle, which is very close to cuddle, in its name? hu, hu? I know you're smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment